nottscountysrb
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Notts Co - AFC Bournemouth - COYP!

Go down

Notts Co - AFC Bournemouth - COYP! Empty Notts Co - AFC Bournemouth - COYP!

Post  meadow lane Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:55 pm

Notts Co - AFC Bournemouth - COYP! ClubLogo Notts Co - AFC Bournemouth Notts Co - AFC Bournemouth - COYP! ClubLogo

Kick-off: 7.45pm, March 15, 2010

Massive game for us tonight! Moramo da dobijemo, afcb su nam ujedno i kandidati za direktan plasman, trenutno su drugi na tabeli! Kod nas samo Karl Hawley je pod znakom pitanja, dok gosti imaju mnoooogo problema.. Mark Molesley, Shuan Cooper i Scott Guyett su sigurno odsutni, pod znakom pitanja su Liam Feeney, Joe Partington i Sammy Igoe.

PRE-MATCH COMMENTS
Steve Cotterill: "Every game is a big game. It was important we beat Hereford when I first came in, then Macclesfield.

"It was important we went to Accrington and got something and then we had a derby against Chesterfield at home.

"When you get to his stage of the season, they are all big games."

Eddie Howe: "I watched them against Chesterfield last week and they have changed their style slightly.

"A new manager has got new ideas and they have had some good results since we last played them. They have crept right up so it`s going to be a tough game.

"They`ve still got games in hand on us so it is all set up to be a really entertaining game."

FORM
Notts County: The Magpies have picked up four consecutive wins under new boss Steve Cotterill, scoring ten and conceding none. A win could see them climb into second place, above tonight's opponents.

Bournemouth: Although they have been unable to match their early season consistency, the Cherries have continued to pick up the points. Currently sitting in second, three points ahead of Notts, they have won two out of their last three games.

KEY MEN
Notts County: Ben Davies showed his importance to the team with another wonder strike against Chesterfield on Tuesday. The Cherries will certainly be wary of Notts' creative midfielder, as he will look to make an impact again tonight.

Bournemouth: Brett Pitman has smashed in 19 goals this term, including one against County in November. The striker remains a massive threat and demonstrated this by netting a brace against Barnet two weeks ago.
meadow lane
meadow lane
Admin

http://nottscountysrb.forumsr.net

Back to top Go down

Notts Co - AFC Bournemouth - COYP! Empty Re: Notts Co - AFC Bournemouth - COYP!

Post  meadow lane Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:57 pm

Cotterill: Notts enjoying life at the top

NOTTS County can go second in League Two with victory against Bournemouth at Meadow Lane tonight, and boss Steve Cotterill said: "We're not frightened of being up there."

The Magpies have already climbed three places to fourth in the table under Cotterill, with wins in his first four games in charge.

They will leapfrog Bournemouth into second place on goal difference if they beat them. They will go third if they draw.

Notts have not been in the top-three since August. But Cotterill said today: "We look forward to trying to get into it (the top three) and trying to stay in it.

"We're not fearful of it at all."

Cotterill has been impressed with his players in their victories against Hereford United, Macclesfield Town, Accrington and Chesterfield.

"They are a first-class, honest bunch of lads," he added. "They won't cut any corners. If they have to run a mile they will run a mile.

"All of the credit must go to the players this season and I hope they get the rewards they deserve. It's not down to me."

After playing those four games in 11 days, the players were given three days off before returning to training on Saturday and yesterday to prepare for Bournemouth

"I thought the four games in the 11 days started to tell a bit towards the end against Chesterfield," said Cotterill.

"But that is going to happen, especially with the bunch of lads we have got here.

"I thought long and hard about it, but to have three days off was fantastic for them.

"It re-energised their muscles and minds and helped them come down after the win against Chesterfield."

Notts beat Bournemouth 2-1 in the second round of the FA Cup, but lost 2-1 in the league.

"Before I came here I was at the game down there when we got turned over," said Cotterill. "I'm sure the boys will be looking for a bit of retribution.

"Everybody will label it a big game but it will probably be bigger when we play Rochdale at home.

"When you get to his stage of the season they are all big games. The good thing is the players are fit, strong, mentally focused and confident."
meadow lane
meadow lane
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  meadow lane Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:49 pm

meadow lane
meadow lane
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  meadow lane Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:43 am

2-2! u 93. smo primili gol... Lee Hughes 2 komada po navici... steta za 3 boda, ovako smo na 3. mesto, mada i to je odlicno!
meadow lane
meadow lane
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  meadow lane Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:21 pm

Notts Co - AFC Bournemouth - COYP! ClubLogo 2 - 2 Notts Co - AFC Bournemouth - COYP! ClubLogo

Venue: Meadow Lane
Attendance: 6,120 (199 Bournemouth supporters)
Referee: C Webster

Notts County: Kasper Schmeichel, John Thompson, Mike Edwards, Graeme Lee, Stephen Hunt, Craig Westcarr, Neal Bishop(Clapham 78), Ricky Ravenhill, Ben Davies, Luke Rodgers, Lee Hughes (Facey 90).

Scorer(s): Hughes 22, 53

Yellow Card(s): Hughes 80

Hoofers Man of the Match: Lee Hughes
meadow lane
meadow lane
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down