nottscountysrb
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hi there from nottingham

2 posters

Go down

hi there from nottingham Empty hi there from nottingham

Post  tony p Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:26 pm

hi there everyone . great to see some notts fans from serbia . i already know a few who follow our fortunes due to the connection with black and white stripes . i met them at a partizan uefa cup game at boro . they were stopping in newcastle with friends but told me that they were going to travel from the toon to see notts on the saturday . it wasnt exactly a close game for them , we were away at swansea city ! they joined about 200 notts fans in the old vetch field .
since then i have visited serbia for the last three years to watch football and for a couple of visits the beer festival in belgrade ! i have been to cukaricki (twice !) , partizan v toulouse , serbia v france , ofk v partizan , kostolac v sloboda and not to mention a couple of visits to the red side of belgrade . keep that one quiet !
i will be visiting again in march for wedding of mate and hoping the partizan game is put back to the sunday after international game in mid week .
just out of interest who do you support in serbia ? all the best .

tony p

tony p

Back to top Go down

hi there from nottingham Empty Re: hi there from nottingham

Post  meadow lane Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:08 pm

oo great to see you on the forum, Tony!

almost all of us on this forum are Partizan fans! I'm really glad to see that you have been to so many Partizan's games! and you'd better forget about red scum Wink
And yes, you're right, big connection between you and us are black&white strips! legend says that Juve took black n' white colors from you, and we took from Juve Wink

Why don't you ask your friends from Serbia to join us on this forum? and if you have time, try to come here more often to discuss about Partizan and Notts with us!
Wink
meadow lane
meadow lane
Admin

http://nottscountysrb.forumsr.net

Back to top Go down

Post  tony p Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:58 pm

hi there again been a great week to be a notts fan . went to wigan on tuesday with just under a thousand notts fans making the trip . funniest thing was seeing a steward fall over trying to catch a wigan fan who had run on the pitch oh and of course titus bramble trying to defend !
did you know notts county have played partizan ? ok it was only a youth team tournament , the kvarnerska rivijera tournament in 1990 . notts beat partizan in the semi finals on penalties and i was one of 10 notts fans there to see it in rijeka . we also played dynamo zagreb before losing to hadjuk split in the final. in the team that year was a certain michael johnson , now coaching the youth team ! i wonder if there was any partizan players that i would know now playing back there ?
i am heading back to serbia in early march for a week and will be travelling between belgrade , novi sad and uzice . what is worrying me slightly is that i will be in serbia for the quarter final weekend if we can beat fulham ! how is that for poor planning ?
i have sent a link to this site to my mates from partizan . hopefully they will sign up . all the best for now ,

tony p

tony p

Back to top Go down

Post  meadow lane Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:08 pm

I didn't know about that game Smile But Im very glad to hear it, and big hope we can meet in CL at the end of the decade! Cool

I don't know Partizan youth players at that time... if i found out some names, I will post here.

you said you'll be here in early march? Oh, 4th march is a biiiig game for us, basketball against Europe Champions Panathinaikos! Probably you don't like basketball but you've heard for sure about atmosphere in our Pionir Hall which is fantastic! if you can, try to attend that game Wink
meadow lane
meadow lane
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  tony p Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:06 pm

hey there again .

yes i have seen many you tube videos of partizan basketball matches and can agree that there is a better atmosphere at them than at the football !
i will be in serbia from the 3rd to the 10th of march . my plans are a couple of nights in belgrade , then a couple in novi sad . i am praying the partizan game is moved to the sunday so i will be able to attend at least one game . after that i will visit uzice before returning to belgrade .
tomorrow is a big game for us . we have sold nearly 5000 tickets and are taking over 35 coaches . i am running two myself . hopefully we will catch them on an off day or they are thinking more of their game against shaktar in the europa next week . keep your fingers crossed for us and keep the black and white faith !

you piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiies !

tony p

Back to top Go down

Post  meadow lane Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:15 pm

6.03 is football game Partizan vs Javor @ JNA stadium. It may be on Saturday, it may be on Sunday... In our league it's unknown until several days before kick-off.. and also BIG, BIG basketball game Partizan- Panathinaikos Athens(euroleague champions last year) is on 4.03. Gonna bi madness at Pionir Smile So you try to attend that game, you wont be disappointed Wink

Have a nice day at Fulham and we expect a reportage about that journey, chanting at away stand and game when you would have time! Smile

YOU PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIES!
meadow lane
meadow lane
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down